Sunday, February 04, 2007

EDM Challenge 104 salt and pepper shaker

This incredible thing actually is a salt and pepper shaker, given to me by a dear friend who thought I would see the funny side. So kitch I love it, a frog and presumably unfolded lily flower on a lily leaf. All my other ones are very boring so I had fun sketching these. Then trying to match the colours in paint.
I see on the computer weather page that it is 41 degrees in Adelaide, a bit cooler here but not much.
I am inside not doing a lot while John is off fishing.I got everything done very early this morning knowing it was going to be hot, the air is coolest over John's computer so I have been looking at various blogs etc, havent had much time to do that for a while.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

I think the shakers are really quite cute, Penny. Not sure that I would use them either, but they are cute. Sydney isn't quite that hot today. I hope you aren't sending that weather our way.

Doreen G said...

Penny can you e-mail me please my address is on my blog

Anonymous said...

Penny -- these are just adorable -- and you've done a great job on them!!!!!! Been missing you!

Teri said...

These are SO cute and you have captured that cuteness perfectly!

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

So where does the salt and pepper come out?
Reminds me of those Italian water sculptures of little boys!
w.