Sunday, February 11, 2007

Algerian Eye stitch finshed

This is my finished sampler of Algerian eye stitch that I had up yesterday, I quite enjoyed doing it and played with beads and things tonight. I think it looks nicer than in the scan.
We had a great dinner party last night, sat outside and ate good food, lovely wine and lots of chat.
Glad it was last night because this morning we woke to drizzle, wind and cold. Not much in the drizzle infact by the time I walked tonight the ground was dry and the wind very cold.
After doing the dishes and feeding all the ponies I had a quiet day as I was tired.
Thrilled to hear that my little Welsh Mountain pony Rivington Victoria for the third year running won the leading rein at the very prestigious Horse of the year Show today, photos are apparently coming.

1 comment:

Teri said...

That is a really beautiful stitch Penny!