Sunday, October 29, 2006

Oscar in the window

I thought it was about time I put up another photo of Oscar as he is such a big part of our lives. He likes to sit in the bedroom window and look out, sometimes at the birds in the callistemon but sometimes just waiting for us to come home, at night I can see his eyes reflected in the car lights as we come up the drive. I think if you click on the photo it will show a better picture.
It has been freezing cold here, snow in Tasmania so I hear, and no fire so it gets cold here at night, I insisted on a heater the other night as my knees are back to aching again.
We had another foal last night, all seems well although I couldnt get near enough to see if it is a colt or filly.
We actually had 2 mm of rain yesterday, which has ruined our lowest for October record but it didnt do any good, infact you cant see any difference in the ground.
I am trying to work out what I am doing for Christmas presents this year, usually make about 20 odd small things and have no thoughts at all, maybe it wont happen, sometimes I wonder if people really are pleased to get what I do or not. I think really it is for my own satisfaction but this year time is running out fast.

No comments: