Thursday, October 26, 2006

MoreTextile fun

I spent some of yesterday doing a bit more of my Playways stuff. This was using tyvek on a background of pieced and stitched fabric and then attacking it with the heat gun. Fun. The dangly bits were more tyvek plaited and then wire wound around. Just playing to see what I could do.
I also beaded a tassel, drew a sketch, did mundane house worky things and walked the dogs.
I thought it was time I put up another bit of textile stuff as I have been doing other things for a while.
Cold horrible wind today. No rain in sight.

1 comment:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Wow, now that is interesting, better than some of those neatly stitched quilts I saw a few weeks ago and even the winning quilt was boring! You with a heat gun! Gosh, that sounds awesome.
Wendy