Wednesday, December 31, 2008

TIF for December finished


On this the last day of December I have finally finished my Take it Further challenge, the last fir the year,
I have more or less used the colours and also Sharon asked us to think about our ideas for what Christmas means, the giving and sharing and so hearts and hands were my choices, I make a lot of our gifts and they are made with love and great thought.
I will eventually make the 12 months challenges into a book but I am inundated with friends and family so it will have to wait for a while.
Had a lovely day today as I walked the beach and wandered town and had coffee with a friend and then we went out to see Tabby and Millie and my foal.
I would like to wish every one a very wonderful 2009 and may it be a safe and happy one, and may you all achieve great things that you are proud and happy with, may your families be loving and kind and generally even if the economic climate isnt great, make the most of what you have.

3 comments:

Doreen G said...

Well done Penny your block is beautiful-and your thoughts for 2009 are well expressed.
Happy New Year my friend.

Purple Missus said...

Wonderful words Penny and I wish them all back to you.
Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

This block turned out nicely and I wish you and yours a Happy New Year as well. I hope the upcoming year is a good one for you.

Karen