Saturday, December 06, 2008

A walk and a small Santa



We walked this morning and there were two young men shaving and cleaning their teeth by the shower at the top of the walk way. At least they were clean and tidy although this shot looks as though one had no clothes on, he did have board shorts on.
Another day of wind and spectacular clouds and no rain.
I started this little fellow yesterday and he is almost finished, he is for Mason for his first Christmas, not a toy but to come out every year. I think it is a Reets pattern and I have done him before, fun to do.
It is grandson Harry's 18 th Birthday today so tonight we are taking him out to dinner as his parents are away.
I am finding the color on this new huge flat screen monitor a bit different, hard to tell what my photos look like. I will be glad when the laptop screen is fixed.

1 comment:

annie said...

This Little Fellow is adorable, Penny, just as he is. Mason will love him and you may have to find a GOOD storage place, every year. My grandson has always had sharp eyes and a curious bent-- can't hide much!
annie