Saturday, December 13, 2008

The first Farmers Market in Victor Harbor



I was in early this morning to get the paper and a couple of other things while John made the Christmas pate. I had forgotten that this was to be the first farmers market today, one way the Grosvenor Hotel and towards the sea, the other the very busy and bustling market even before 9 am.
We had over 30mm in the two days of recording our rain, so we can relax a bit now, everything looks so much fresher after a good drink.
I am still fiddling around with dolls, one I found in a nice little country magazine I get that i liked the look of, so a prototype has been made.
Tonight we go in for the Christmas pageant.

2 comments:

annie said...

So GLAD that you got some rain. The only thing wrong with living out in the boonies(which I dearly love, otherwise) is no Farmer's Market.
annie

Doreen G said...

Looks like more rain in those clouds.
It is so cold here tonight that we have the heater on.