Sunday, December 28, 2008

Leaving the Island on a damp and drizzly day




The first picture is the mainland, I always forget in which order blogger loads photos, I am sure it was the other way around before.
Any way the mainland under low cloud, then towards the Island also under cloud, the other ferry as we passed it on the way home and then two of Penneshaw looking damp and mizzly. It wasnt cold, just a lot of low cloud and at least when we got home things were beginning to damp up a bit. It is always interesting to see the Island from the sea.
I am sad to be gone, missing the view from all the windows, coming home is always such a pain, packing up and then unpacking and being over tired.
My back is aching but I have unpacked every thing and put them away while John has spent the entire time re doing the computer we took away and looking at bills etc, so he is cross and grumpy too.
We have had to re jig everything with my computer as the screen died so I now have a seperate key board, that I like and a new flat screen which is rather in my face on my little old desk but at least I am not craning my neck to see it.
Less room of course but isnt that always the way.

1 comment:

annie said...

I always like your photos, especially of the water. That bitsie in the tub is delicious, too. Hope your back gets better soon. That's a real downside to vacations.
Happy New Year.
annie3