Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Gorge near Normanville



I have been nursing a bad knee, an old skiing injury is not likeing me at all. I have finally seen a physio who tut tutted at me and found a very painful muscle that is holding my knee together.
Yesterday we went to Adelaide and delivered presents and I saw my mother. This morning I drove over to see my sister who is in her holiday home near where I took these photos. Before that I had been in for a blood test at 8am and done some shopping.
Tonight I have some of the family for a bbq and I havent really done the salad making but all is ready to go. I think we will be inside as it has been showery for most of the afternoon.I will be glad when we are all packed up and ready for the ferry on saturday. Usually I am much more organised than I am at the moment.


1 comment:

Gwen Buchanan said...

ny, such beautiful landscapes... what a wonder you live in....