Monday, December 01, 2008

Pyramid book



After days of fiddling with the pages I have finally got them into the book. There are quite a lot of layers of paint as the paper I used was very cheap watercolor paper and was very thick and absorbent.
I am really pleased with the way the pages fold into each other when it is closed.
I have been to my Women's and Children's lunch today and been Mother Christmas and handed out presents.
No wonder I feel tired, its all those Christmas lunches.
Once again we were promised rain or at the very least a few showers and have we had it? No!
I am not pleased with the weather Bureau.

3 comments:

Alison said...

This looks interesting - do the pages have a theme?

Robin Mac said...

I like your book Penny - how did you sew the pages in? I had a lot oftrouble working out how to end off without showing the knot - or doesn't it matter? I don't believe anything the weather bureau says any more, they have a myriad of excuses as to why the rain has gone north south east and west of us but not a drop here! Just 30+ degrees every day with humidity to match.....ugh!!
Cheers anyway, Robin

Karen said...

Beautiful, this has turned out wonderfully.