Sunday, November 30, 2008

TIF for November finished


Only by the skin of my teeth was this page for my fabric book finished. I am not sure if I got either the theme, although I have S shapes in the corner, or the colors quite right and when I scanned it it has a very puckered look. This was more or less the free pattern that Sharon B put up on her website pintangle.
Only one more month to go and my book will then have to be completed.
I am doing this blog entry early as we are off to lunch today and I may not feel like fighting with a slow computer when I get home, so much for fast broadband etc etc but here it depends on which way the wind is blowing I think as to how well we pick up the wireless transmissions from the nearest tower, which is over the hills and far away!

3 comments:

Guzzisue said...

looking forward to seeing the finished book :-)

Magpie Sue said...

Works for me! I'll be interested to see the finished book too :- )

Karen said...

I think it's great that you've stuck with the project through the entire year. I had signed up for this but then backed out before it started because I realised that I wouldn't make time for it. I wonder how many are left over from the orignal group?