Friday, November 21, 2008

Early morning walk




John was up at 5.00 this morning as he had a breakfast appointment in Adelaide with the Premier and a lot of other people, what it really was the Premier saying how good he is. Never mind, I was up early too so went in and parked the car at Encounter Bay before 8 and walked along the bike track and took photos of a lovely calm morning with wonderful clouds and the pelicans sitting on the rocks by the new boat ramp.
I then went shopping and came home feeling as though I would like to go back to bed. Not to be of course, I fiddled with a few more bits of texture, I think I am in love with paper casting, and it got colder and then began to rain, not much but anything is welcome, our rain water is getting low.
Friends in for dinner tomorrow night so discussions on food when John got home and some tidying up, we need to sit at the dining room table and it is/was covered in papers. Question is will we ever find those papers again?

No comments: