Friday, December 19, 2008

Family photos





Last night I had my eldest daughter and her family over for dinner to celebrate John's birthday, Sarah's and her daughter Fenella's
21st Birthday. the actual Birthday is on the 21st but as we will be on Kangaroo Island then we had it at home, only her family could come as there is a bigger party later on.
Fenella was having a few problems cutting the cake without hitting the bottom so her wish would come true.
So Sarah, her husband Peter, Fenella and then John, I am afraid my photo of the other side of the table wasnt brilliantso I wont inflict that on any one.
The next are photos I took this morning of Gaby and Mason, he didnt much like the sun and I couldnt get a photo of a smile but he was smiling and gurgling and is a beautiful boy, 10 weeks I think.
I have packed some stuff, am not organised at all, will forget something I am sure but clothes and my to do pile are organised a few food things but most I cant do until last thing as it is frozen.
We were given some lovely looking prawns for Christmas day.
I cant wait to get over there, it is always such a lovely relaxing time and I really hope to have time to do some painting.

No comments: