Monday, December 15, 2008

Fat Fairy


I call these little fat fairies stash busters as i can use bits from my stash, this one is finished and so far I have another 3 to go, they are rather fat and cheerful. I found the pattern in Homespun Magazine I think.
I wonder if Gail will call this one a bit of weekly nonsense as well, I hope so.
It appears that the screen on my laptop has died but the rest is functioning so I think I get an new key board and a screen and the laptop sits somewhere and sort of works. What a pain, but at this time of the year a new laptop is out of the question. The wretched thing is only two years old too.
I have made a batch of biscotti and the birthday cake, I have washed and changed sheets and ironed pillowcases and generally been flat out all day.
I have a physio appointment for tomorrow afternoon which I am pleased about.

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

Little fat fairies is a good name for your creation Penny.