Sunday, July 02, 2017

Yesterday and today.

I havent been feeling terribly well so not a lot has been done. Yesterday we had a short walk on the beach and the water was so clear I loved these circles of reef that have been left by stones rolling around in them. We also went to the engagement party of my grand daughter the baby is hers being held by another granddaughter. Love this little fellow. Over to Goolwa this morning to go to the market and get some chili's and a look at a couple of the art shows that were on. Loved the door hidden away in one of the old buildings. Then down to look at the River Murray beyond Number 19 beacon. The sun was in the wrong place. A lovely area. Just wish I felt a bit better.

3 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

I do hope you are soon back to better health.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I'm watching my husband's health slowly fail..though looking back on the last 4 years I guess it has not been slowly. On his bad days we are limited to actually getting nothing done but spending the day together. But that's OK. I'll take it. The days become ones that you wish you felt better and the ones that you are grateful that you do. I am happy that you can continue to enjoy the shore.

Happy Sunday.
xx, Carol

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon.