Thursday, July 13, 2017

Baby blanket done

I seem to have been doing this forever, it seems much bigger than the last one. It is OK but I feel it should have been better. Trying to get it done through all my eye problems has been a bit of a nightmare, along with trying to sort through drawers, cupboards and boxes, I need a lot of sitting down to try and get my eyes to calm down. Let alone having the house clean and tidy for people to come through. I am afraid they will have to put up with things in boxes, oh dear.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Penny, your blanket is very pretty. I can hardly believe you were able to finish it with your eye issue. Have a really nice weekend. You worry too much about what needs to be done. Take care of YOU!
xx, CArol

Hildred said...

oh Penny, your blanket is very sweet. I am sorry you are having eye problems, and such a pain when you feel you have to have the house tidy at all times. People are used to boxes, - they won't mind.