Sunday, July 16, 2017

Nangawooka flora reserve

This morning we needed a walk but it was cold and blowy and threatening rain so instead of the beach we headed to Nangawooka, this was sheltered and is a lovely little Australian flora reserve near Victor Harbor. No one there but us and quite a lot of flowers out or coming out even if it is the middle of winter. Some lovely big trees as well. It was a very pleasant walk and I am glad we did it when we did as it has got much colder, more rain and strong winds. Not a time to be out fot the moment/. I think we are due for a couple of typical winter days. Nice to sit by the fire. Yesterday I delivered the baby blanket and saw my latest little great grand child. She is home but no photo as she still has a tube to help her feed. So glad all seems to be well. Such a worrying few weeks for them and all the rest of the families. I tidied up 2 drawers yesterday, so much more to be done. Still no glasses, I hope on Monday. I have also been making sure my lovely old Pfaff sewing machine works and organising anything that goes with it for my grand daughters. I will be very sad to see it go but it will be one less to worry about.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I am so amazed that you have these beautiful flowers blooming in WINTER! Here in Northern Indiana USA our winters a full of snow on the ground and no flowers dare show their faces.
xx, Carol