Saturday, July 08, 2017

Walking over to Granite Island this morning

Just as well we walked this morning, it has done nothing but pour all afternoon. We had a lovely lunch I had a call from a friend who suddenly rang out of the blue and said I am coming over and bringing lunch. Lovely. She went off in the rain to look at ponies with Sarah. I tried to get a closer photo of the net aquarium but the sun was in the wrong place, love Silvio's little fairy penguins and his head of one of the aboriginal elders. We havent been to the Island for months. Very cold and very wet. I love winter. I am making soup. No glassed until Friday so I hope this all makes sense.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I love the pics you share. I can't imagine having such a wonderful seaside to wander. Stay warm and cozy. Winter makes me shiver!
xx, Carol