Tuesday, July 18, 2017

A little something.

I stitched this up to send off for a fund raiser being run by Elizabeth D who runs the Berry Quilting retreat, she asked for small squares. This was cut from a slightly larger piece that hadn't quite worked. I think that this has. A long day, Adelaide early for hair cuts and deliver eggs, saw my sister and had quick lunch with P. Quite a rough day for driving and we hit a very heavy rain storm at the worst possible place on the way home, road works, changed lanes we couldn't see. So glad when we got home to would you believe it, sun shine. It has got cold and damp now. It is amazing how tired one can get doing a lot of sitting.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I hate those days I call "Running Around Days", but then I'd rather get it all done in one day and get it over with. I'm getting to the point that I'd rather be home anyway.
xx, CArol