Wednesday, July 19, 2017

This mornings walk along the road at the base of the Bluff towards the Bluff jetty.

I do like winter so long as it isnt raining all the time. No one about asw we walked this morning, the sky was magnificent and although a bit cold the road is sheltered. We did see a seal fishing but he was moving very fast. such a pleasure to still be out and about. I have spent most of the rest of the day sorting books and trying to remember how to knit some fingerless gloves on four needles. I didnt think it was terribly long ago that I made the last lot but it would have to be 2 or 3 years. I panic a bit, I have all this sock wool to use up too and I think it is using all those needles that puts me off. I havent mastered using a circular needle. I suppose its a bit whimpy but it would be easier if some one sat with me instead of trying to work it out on u tube. I am making a casserole of left overs for dinner, that is in the oven, so back to the gloves.

No comments: