Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Stitching and walking

I think I may have to document my daily stitches here if I can. I managed to make up the cover for my 2017 diary this morning, I hope it will last, by the time I have tucked stuff into the end flaps my diaries get quite fat. I didnt actually do the stitched peacock, not sure where it came from but it was on my work table and looked like a nice addition to the fabric I was using, this is the same fabric as the background for my daily stitch, an old fabric with a few holes in it, not sure what it was but it is having a second life. We walked this morning, quite cool, overcast and breezy, now the sun has come out it is quite warm here at home. A lot more ducks this morning and one hooded plover in the last photo, try to enlarge the photo and you should see it. They seem to be nesting on the beach again, according to the signs, they will be lucky to hatch any out with the number of dog walkers on the beach this morning. I have just been told that the new great grandchild will be a caesarean and will be born on the 20th of this month, I had better get cracking on the baby rug too. I did a bit last night so I hope it wont take me too long to finish.

No comments: