Saturday, January 21, 2017

Days 20 and 21 of my daily stitch. New great grandsons blanket.

Today I met my new great grandson, he is beautiful, no photos as he was a cesarean and both mother and baby were rather tired., and I forgot my camera, silly me. I did give them the finally finished baby blanket. I have also put up 2 days of my daily stitch as it was the same, colonial knots and I did half yesterday and half today. I watched the Tour Down Under doing the McLaren Valencia Willing hill circuit, it shows how beautiful that area is, sea, hills and vines. Yesterday was a very tiring muddled day, I was worrying about the birth, finally heard all was well. Had to shop and both cars fell in a heap, mine needed more fluid for the power steering and the ute didn't have airconditioning. We went to Adelaide very briefly to deliver eggs and didn't manage to go to the sales day for the embroidered guild summer school. I was looking forward to catching up with Dale from The Thread Studio but coping with no airconditioning in the ute cab on even a relatively hot day just wasn't on. As it was I came home over tired.

No comments: