Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I have been tidying up.

I had an early morning trip into Victor for a blood taste, collected the papers and home for a later than usual breakfast. No walk but I think I walked more this morning than usual, tidying up. My work rooms haven't been touched since we'll before Christmas and are a disaster. A quick trip over to my youngest daughter, to deliver some surplus zucchini and collect a little bantam hen, who has sine escaped her coop. Hope I can find her when it starts to get dark. Anyway I did manage to do my daily stitch, laced my wandering tendrils from yesterday in a different blue, and I found the rather mad bird I did in Jill Maas class, he needed to have some more wire on his legs and got him attached to a wooden block. So a few things done but lots more to do.

No comments: