Sunday, June 25, 2006

Stargaze ATC Swap


I came home from Melbourne late last night and found these three ATC's waiting for me. Absolutely wonderful, the top one is Patti Culea's in her lovely bright style, Patti runs the Stargaze tome site. The left at the bottom is from Dianne McGrath of Australia and I love this one and the third one is a stunning one from Deb Jensen in America. How did you know that I was a diver? It is fantastic Deb and I love it.
All so different and so well done.
ATC's are artists trading cards, an only be traded not sold and should be the size of a playing card, they are great fun to make and better to receive!
I have cleaned the house and got most of the washing done, now to walk the dogs and think of dinner and bed. Nearly a week away, it was great but tiring lovely to see the grandchildren but at 6 and 9 they are very full on. I took loads of photos so will try to get some up this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Penny, I have been following both your blogs for some time. I wish I could l have found the opportunity to take part in the last ATC swap, but just not poss. Now I am more settled down here in Cornwall, and have a computer, sewing machine and a table to put it on! I think its time to put my head above the parapet again. Your sketches are like your textile work - simple deft strokes.