Wednesday, June 01, 2011

To days photos of my walk

In a short, less than an hour walk all of this on our doorstep at Coffin Bay.
Pelicans, wattle birds, gulls, sunset, a tidal samphire marsh, all in all magic.
I dont seem to have done much today, we went down for a coffee this morning, the full complement of fellows went out fishing this morning.
I have burnt holes in kunin felt when I thought I was burning out letters, apparently too heavy handed, I will have another go tomorrow.
I did get most of my sewing done yesterday but I am on holidays!
weather is cool but holding well so far.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wanda..... said...

I started with the Sunset, Crab and Pelican post and worked my way to the present, Penny. Looks like you are enjoying your holiday just fine!

Robin Mac said...

What a wonderful place to go for a holiday - lucky you. Enjoy it and only sew when you are enjoying it. Cheers.