Monday, June 06, 2011

This evenings walk

Funny day today, quite misty and damp this morning but not a lot of actual rain.
This afternoon the sun came out and some huge clouds to the south.
As you can see I am besotted by pelicans.
There are a lot of boats in the bay near the shops and houses and while I waited for the fellows to come in I sketched a few, not at all well.
I have finished my little doll but have yet to take her photo.
I have crumbed 20 fish and stewed some apple for tonights dessert, just have to make a batter to go ontop.
Last night we were taken out to dinner at the yatch club, it was a lovely meal, a beautifully done steak, a nice glass of bubbly and a choc nut sundae with Kahlua over it. decadent!
Feeling my joints rather today, must be a change coming.
Double click on the collage to see it better.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Karen said...

Some beautiful collages Penny I like todays the best with the reflections on the water and the pelican.

Suztats said...

I love birds, Penny, and quite enjoy your pelican shots as we don't have any here. Sounds like you've been having lots of creative time on your break.

Rowan said...

It looks so beautiful there, I love the photo of the pelican. They are odd looking birds but somehow they manage to look very dignified:)