Sunday, June 19, 2011

My tea cosy

Using scrap wool I made this over 2 days and my strange little tea pot really likes it.
Very simple to make, why havent I made one before? No idea but from now on my tea pot will not get cold.
Up to Adelaide for a meeting and home again, raining and horrid on the way home the meeting went on for far too long, when dont they. As usual I probably had too much to say, but hey things should be run correctly, always were when I was on there so what is so different now? The people involved I suspect.
Perhaps I am just becoming a grumpy old woman.
Back again to Adelaide tomorrow, I hope its not too long a day.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

whats not to love about that darling, homey tea cozy.
I have always been a grumpy old woman so join the club.

annie said...

Awwww, so darling and sweet. I love a tea cozy...

Penny, to me, anyone who can deal with a M*E*E*T*I*N*G* is a Miraculous Being.
My patience dribbles away quickly.

annie

Julie said...

This is the sweetest knitting project! Just as cute as can be!!!

ArtPropelled said...

Home again in the rain ..... to a nice cuppa tea and a delightful little tea cosy. I would hate to have to attend meetings!

Hildred said...

That's a pretty sweet tea cosy, Penny.

I have great empathy with your frustration with meetings that were once run well under your supervision and are now just a mish mash with not even a nod to Robert's Rules of Order!