Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Around and about Surfers

I may be making more collages, at the moment I am doing very little, it is nice to relax and just wander around with my camera, taking photos of anything that catches my eye.
Most of this is our wander yesterday down to the spit with a few rather more tropical plants thrown in than I see at home.
The skies were in credible yesterday, today it rained a lot and J had a funeral to go to so we didnt do a lot but a bit of retail therapy was done, some wine and some anti itch stuff and2 new handbags, not expensive but could be useful.
we did discover that the cat loves prawns, J is allergic to them so we have them for lunch when she isnt home. Huge and Yummy, 4 each was all we could manage.
Not sure what is on the agenda for tomorrow, no doubt a walk, we had a short turn around the park this evening, I hope no more midge bites!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: