Monday, June 27, 2011

Now in Queensland


From the plane en route to Melbourne, loved the circles.
Melbourne airport, we flashed through here twice, once on Saturday morning and again on Sunday on our way to Sydney.
Next, unnamed well known Welsh members at the very funny AGM and conference dinner, I dont think too many Welsh breeders read my blog so I hope they and I are safe!
We seemed to be travelling all day yesterday, but the morning was spent being told a heap of stuff I already knew, but it was great to catch up with so many old friends.
Then a mad race to the airport and we seemed to be running all day, almost from one plane to another , then dinner with the tennis crew, lots more old friends and finally fell into bed at about 10.30, a long, long lovely day.
Not terribly good photo of J's garden.
Now for a week or so of fun.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

shirley said...

I like the leaf platter on the back wall, Penny, it looks really interesting. Sounds like you are having a great time.