Sunday, June 05, 2011

Its windy today


Not a lot of rain but very strong winds, not withstanding the fellows went out after gar fish and I have just been rung and told they have 30 so a good haul and fish for dinner.
After another disturbed night with oyster overload I havent felt much like doing a lot and walking in these winds has not been very comfortable so I have finally painted and done some sewing.
The little doll is one I have been playing with, she now needs her clothes. The pattern is cut out, I will sew it tomorrow.
Now how do I stop this font? I have tried changing it and it doesnt like me, the mysteries of the computer.
Dont you love the Pelican preening on a light pole, they are magnificent. I dont think I can ever have enough of pelicans.
The window sill collection of bits and pieces I have picked up on my walks.

I love the little plastic crab and dinosaur ( I didnt do anything and I have gone back to normal writing!!) shells, a rock, a collection of fishing line and hooks and a broken plastic hammer, dont parents pick up after their chidren.
Hope you are all having a pleasant week end.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: