Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bit more of Surfers


We are being in holiday mode today, so a few more odds and sods photos.
The orchid in flower in the garden, a close up this time.
The view from just inside to the balcony where we eat if the weather is good and the wretched midges eat me because I forgot to spray myself, so I have very itchy wrists, in summer it is ankles!
We went to look for some clothes this morning and came home empty handed but I was rather interested in this shop called I think Never old or some such thing, very shabby chick stuff and at least a bit different. So many sales, I wonder how many will survive when they have up to 70% off in some stores.
We wandered around the neighbourhood yesterday, my lead up walk to see how far I could go, and although we do this every year, I still like to take photos.
To me this is a very Surfers Paradise house, this is the street front, the other side is on the water.
More photos to morrow of our walk to the end of the spit and the crazy things some of the Asian tourists do, now to help get dinner and then drinks with friends.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wanda..... said...

I wish I had the lovely shrug in shop window to wear to my granddaughter's wedding on Saturday!

Robin Mac said...

Lovely to hear you are enjoying yurself so much Penny - hope the weather does the right thing by you. Cheers