Saturday, June 04, 2011

I walked for about 2 hours today!

As you can see from this collage there are a lot of birds around, I was amazed I could get so close to the bronze wing pigeon, of course there are lots of very decorative cormorants around, always just that far away and ready to fly if you get too close.
The abandoned kayak is full of water.
So around the bay I went as far as I could, then came home ready for a long rest!
I have made a doll body and wound some more floss onto thread holders the doll needs antiquing and I dont have the stuff to do that here so she will have to wait.
It was a good day for drying fishy smelling washing so that got done as well.
We are a bit short of eating fish tonight but there are crabs and oysters so we wont starve, but John is not very good at eating oysters, they upset his tummy so I am not sure what he will do but I am sure he wont go hungry as there is plenty of cheese and salad and I am making bread every day.
I am enjoying the views and feeling relaxed, dont so far feel like painting and not much sketching is being done either but heck I am on holiday.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Seems to be a great holiday too, Penny, just doing what you feel like doing!

Suztats said...

Hope you're having a wonderful, relaxed holiday!