Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Such a magic place

On our walk today, just down to where the channel opens out into the actual bay.
I cant get enough of the rocks and birds and flowers and 'stuff'.
Very windy and rough, John wasnt feeling terribly well so stayed in today and the others have just come back but not a lot of fish caught.
I have been doing my home work for the Pam Grose doll class I will be doing in a week or so. I get dropped off on our way home.
We brought the outside table in and there is a strange alcove in the big front room, a lovely window so lots of light and a wonderful view of the channel, I set up my sewing machine and it is sewing heaven! Wish I was here all the time. The best thing is it is out of the way, but part of everything as well.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rowan said...

This looks a lovely area to stay in for a holiday. I love the sunset photo from the other day too, it's really beautiful.

Anonymous said...

the Netherlands and rocky Madsen?
Who "new"?