Sunday, May 01, 2011

Books


I can never have enough books, and so well the first two on the top photo are reference ones, yes I am back to making books, very slowly but having fun.
The next need to be enlarged but these come from the wonderful Still Life on the Shakelton and Scott huts I mentioned a while ago, the photos in this book is absolutely amazing. The photos are by Jane Ussher.
The last may well be the cover I put up before, but another book to sit on a cold wet afternoon like today and look through.
I am home from our Welsh Foal show and I am happy to say we did very well and in both rings the pony we love was Supreme so she was the Supreme Welsh foal of the show, no photo but many were taken so i will get some when I can.
A cold wet and bleak day but made better by I think every foal we took getting a ribbon and all but one I think getting a broad one (either Champion or Reserve).
I am off to feed the dogs and curl up by the fire.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: