Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rough seas


After we had gone in to the market this morning we walked along the road at the base of the Bluff, the sea was up and the air was cold, some incredible sights of seas roaring over the small Island, too far away and I wasnt quick enough, but some shots that give an idea of what it was like as we walked from the sheltered area where we parked the car around to where you could really see the waves hitting the Islands.
Magic.
Winter is arriving fast, lots of rain and dreary skies and it is cold, what I would call a more 'normal' season at the moment.
Suddenly I am having friends with heart problems, not one but several, I suppose it is our age, but worrying none the less. Apart from the normal winter aches and pains I think and hope that so far we are ok.
Still time to enjoy what is around us and each other.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kay Baughman said...

Beautiful images. Your words make me reflect on changes with the seasons. It is spring here. But winter approaches in a sense even when it is spring.
Kay

jamell1 said...

We are at the beginning of Summer in Spain and the air is warming up. Your scenes are lovely and with winter appoaching just think of all the cosy times you have in store.Judie

Penny said...

Thanks Kay.
Oh Judie, Spain, some where I would love to go, when are you going to start posting? What I like so much about blogging is having an insight into other areas of the world.
Penny

Robin Mac said...

Another interesting post Penny. Winter is striking here as well, a shock when it comes in so fast! I hope you and John both keep well with none of those heart problems. Cheers