Friday, August 29, 2008

Great grand childs cot blanket


Here is the cot blanket I have finally finished for my great grand child due in a few weeks. There is a yellow balloon at the top with the red and blue one but they are not showing up well.
As it is a boyI have had to curb my delight in doing flowers for girls but I think it looks quite sweet.
Cold today, early morning shopping trying to get in to find a car park at the shopping center where there are major redevelopments going on and no car parks. Must be a nightmare for the shop owners.
I have a load of sewing to do and not a lot of time, we go on a geological expedition tomorrow,locally, but it is supposed to rain and be windy and cold, we will see.
More on that tomorrow.
I found a pattern somewhere on the net of birds, made 5 today and they are gorgeous, I dont know wether to turn them into a mobile or a cot string.

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

Penny that is a beautiful cot blanket for a little boy.
I hope everything goes well for the birth of the little one.