Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Walking Kings beach



This morning as I havent had a walk or a coffee for days John suggested that we went early and walked Kings Beach. It was cold, we had a frost here this morning, with a light wind and was absolutely magic. Of course I took the camera with me and I was very pleased to finally get a wave crashing on the rocks. This is one of my most favorite walks. The Wanderer butterflies were hatching and mating and getting ready for another generation.
We called in for a coffee and read our mail. He has now rushed off to something, the wind has picked up and it is cold again.
A busy few days ahead and I am trying to get some tidying up done in my work room.

1 comment:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Lovely photos. It's cold again, about 1 degree here in the night. Coffee made by someone else is always good. I had lunch with three friends today - 3 birthdays between us - very fancy pizzas with unpronouncable names, and good coffee.