Saturday, September 16, 2006

Unfinidhed test piece

I didnt have much to put up today so I scratched around and found this bit of fabric that I am working on, basically it is a sandwich of scraps of wool under some black chiffon, over a piece of painted bondaweb on a piece of panne velvet. I am embroidering a few knots and then, well I am not sure, possible score back with a soldering iron, shiva stick, zap with a heat gun. No decisions yet.
Today we were up early after dinner last night and me with cramps in the legs all night, to Adelaide and the Native Orchid Show, wonderful smell of the native epiphitic orchids, I bought a couple but some of mine are as good as i saw today, but would love one or two of the newer crosses that are out. We then went on to the Peugot dealer to test drive their little deisal hatchback, a lovely car to drive and not with the feel of a small car, but with the season turning pear shaped perhaps not for us.
We went back to McLaren Vale and had a light lunch and I sketched a shed out the back in the car yard, it is in my http://penny-withmybootsandsketchbook.blogspot.com Oh bother it isnt highlighted, why doesnt it do that or does it do it when I have published my post? Any way its is in my links.
Very warm wo we called into Pirramimma to get a flagon of port and some lime cordial, an odd mix but there you go.
Home and I had a small sleep, to catch up on what I didnt have last night.
Walked and fed the dogs, fed the chooks and watered the pots and put on hoses.
Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon followed fresh asparagus out of the garden and a glass of white wine. Easy and good.

No comments: