Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bracelet

Last night at beading this is what I made. Very speccy and very easy, they may become Christmas presents for my granddaughters.
Today I drove to Adelaide to see my mother, she was feeling rather tired and was on her bed when I arrived. I think the cast on her leg is heavy and awkward to move. I stayed with her until her lunch was ready and then visited Paddy who gave me soup for lunch and then headed down to Bunnings to buy some plants, more than I meant to get but things are really very expensive these days. They didnt have the seedlings I wanted but I did get some Thai mint which I have been meaning to get for ages and replace the borage I lost in the dry weather last year.
From there I drove on to Spotlight and bought some more bead findings to make more bracelets.
Home collecting the mail and that was about it. No walk tonight I am too tired.
A few spots of rain as I was nearing home.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Great bracelet! A beading class sounds like it would be so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Although I don't wear such things, I'd love to can do that!