Friday, September 29, 2006

Road sign

This is the other road sign that I like, although for some reason the background has come out more orange than yellow. We dont have any like this around they are up in the Adelaide hills.
I was up very early this morning as I had to have my 4 monthly blood test, best to get in early as no breakfast until after and today I had to shop so not until about 10. 30 when I got home. Boy was I hungry by then.
I have organised my youngest grand son Will's Birthday present so that John can post it next week while I am not here, I made his card and also made the card for my friends 80th, boy from 8 to 80 what a difference.
Busy busy today, suddenly at about 3 I felt very tired. I am still having to get organised for Monday. Fancy finally going back to the school where I spent 12 years of my life and as I left said I would never return. I dont suppose I will know it.
My garden smells just heavenly at the moment, the purple crab apple is flowering now and I had to move the hose from under it and oh what a lovely perfume.
Not much time for drawing, although several backgrounds got painted.

3 comments:

Lin said...

I SO LOVE SEEING THESE PENNY!! They are so cheerful for me here in the US where I would NEVER see anything like it!! GREAT JOB too!

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

What a hoot is there really a sign like this??? Koalas crossing the road...all we have is deer and cow crossing signs...life is boring here?:>

Anonymous said...

Yes, I too would like to have Koalas crossing! Now that would be something here in Austria :)