Tuesday, September 19, 2006

More Spring flowers


I picked this lovely vase of pear blossom this morning, the flowers are just gorgeous and then as I was wandering around I saw this lovely grouping of wisteria and arum lillies and bird of paradise flowers, yes and some weeds as well, oh well. I havent got to that bit of the garden yet.
I spent a couple of hours weedng in the walled garden this morning before the rain came in, lovely rain, not a lot but at least it helped where I had put sprinklers.
So hot the last few days and now cold and windy.
I am having huge amounts of problems with the dogs, the bitch in season has been trying to get out, the fox terrier is trying to get in and so has the male pug, One on one side howls, the other on the other side howls and she barks! At least I now seem to have them all confined where I want them. The extra male dog which is my grand daughters dog is not what I need at the moment. I am getting quite good at finding the odd bit of wire mesh and wiring it together.
I did draw the sleepy lizaed but he is on my other blog (see Links)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh spring! I think I would like to win a lot of money in the lottery and travel from hemisphere to hemisphere chasing spring ...