Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday walk

Well I have just uploaded photos and chat that was supposed to be on this blog onto my sketchbookand walking blog, and no sketch on that or this one!!
Must have been the extra 1/2 glass of white wine I had tonight, no red as it was fish.
Any way it was a wonderful day for a walk, far too warm but delicious just the same, big rolling swells coming in and the surfers out in force, I was trying to catch the white horses on the top of the waves as the wind caught the break, not always succesful. This shot was taken from the beach, the others (on my other blog, see links) from the cliff walk.
We are so lucky to have this within minutes of home, and a decent coffee as well minutes from here.
I spent the rest of the day in the garden which needs it desperatly, so no time to sketch, and too tired as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A perfect photo! What drama the slanting horizon and crashing wave provides.