Monday, September 11, 2006

Normanville again

I took this photo yesterday when we walked at Normanville, we had to cross the Bungala river (well that is what it is called and this is it). I didnt even get my feet wet as there were some odd sand bars we could jump to.
Dont you love the way the sand has been eaten away the ripples on the water and the sun glinting on the sea.
Sometimes I think I may be a better photographer than draw/painter.
Today was another lovely Spring day, I went shopping and came home with (more) pots but the seedlings I was looking for were not in. Bother, so I will plant the lettice seedlings in some hanging pots instead.
I pulled some weeds, planted some plants and did a huge walk down the old road. Came home and have been trying to get some textile stuff worked out, not sure how it is going and if I like what I am doing but it maybe ok.
If you want a sketch there is one on my boots and sketchbook blog in the links.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delightful photo Penny, I can virtually feel the temperature and the water at my feet. You have a great affinity for the coast, not to mention the camera!