Saturday, February 24, 2018

Parsons Beach and Waitpinga this morning.

It rained for most of the night, still not a lot but more than we have had. It was a dreadful night, hot and muggy but much cooler this morning with very low cloud. I have been wanting to go over to Parsons for a while, the track down to the beach is a bit much for me these days but I can enjoy it from the look out. A low tide and a bit drizzly. A short walk in the low scrub which was smelling delicious after the rain and then over to look at Waitpinga. Another steep track down but quite a few surfers on this side. Over this afternoon to collect eggs from my daughter. Came home with an aching shoulder, it really is such a pain I dont drive as much as I should. Going through books at the moment, not really the ones I want either.

2 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

I have periodsof going through books aimlessly too Penny.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Your pictures and mentioning the smell of the scrub surely make me long for early spring here. Now, the rain melted 12 inches of snow leaving everything muddy and dirty. It's the worst time of the year for me. Waiting to open the windows and air out the house. I won't even mind spring cleaning. I'll wait patiently.
xx, Carol