Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Been playing again.

While looking for books, I didn't find what I was looking for, I found Art doll adventures by Lisa Hertz. I have always loved her primitive dolls and decided to have a play with this head. I managed to find some scraps of African style fabrics so this head was born. I am now tempted to make a full sized doll but for the moment perhaps another head. We will see. Very windy today and much cooler thank goodness. Problem is I pulled my shoulder out this morning, always makes me feel sick and tired, I hope we can walk this afternoon. The weather change also makes me feel tired. Sick of feeling old. AND tomorrow we go to Adelaide, always tiring. Hair cuts, solicitor, and see my sister and friend P. A busy month ahead, a wedding (granddaughter) visitors and a short trip away. Now to survive it all.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

It's an interesting doll head. Glad you weather cooled off.
xx, Carol

shirley said...

I just love the african doll head. If I were still stitching I would want to make one. I know how you feel about being tired and old Penny. I feel the same my life now seems to be governed by when to take tablets and doctors visits. Then again we have never been old before so this is all new to us.....