Thursday, February 15, 2018

Is he a skier or a board rider?

I love this little bear but he can't make up his mind which ski discipline he would prefer. The fabric was awful as it shredded. I have another on the way but MUST finish my duck.I moved my little girl this morning too. I like this arrangement better. This mornings shop was fraught. My Woolworth is having a make over. I came out with a roaring head ace and really frustrated. Nothing even in remotely sensible areas. I suppose when it's done it might be better but in the meantime, I walked twice as far trying to find things. I'm turning into a grumpy old woman.

1 comment:

Robin Mac said...

Love the photos Penny. You have my sympathy with the Woolworths makeover. The store in Buderim is going through the same thing and my sister and I were quite frustrated the other day. Thank goodness I am now home for a while, but I haven't been into my local Woolworths yet so I hope I don't find that being renovated too!!!