Friday, February 23, 2018

Morning walk, fabulous clouds

A lovely walk but it turned into a very hot, humid and uncomfortable day. We walked early and there was a nice breeze. I love the clouds that we see. The trouble is in this weather my feet and ankles swell and for the rest of the day I really dont do much. I am looking forward to the cooler weather. I think we are all getting a bit fed up with it all being so dry. I think I am also getting a bit fed up with journalists and politicians. I wont rant any more but honestly sometimes I wonder who we are being governed by.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I don't follow your politics so I was surprised to see your political comment. I am much more vocal about OUR present political situation here in the USA. There is such political unrest around the globe right now. It's like the weather, we patiently wait for the days that are more to our liking and we are more comfortable. I await the heat, while you long for the cool.
Have a good weekend.
xx, Carol