Monday, February 26, 2018

Flowers and birds from this morning.

Had a great walk this morning, the blue heron was fishing in the rock pools as the tide was really low. I have trouble sometimes seeing what I have taken but there he is. On the way back to the car the gum tree by the way to the beach is just starting to flower. I have no idea what the tree is but it has the best great big fat buds and creamy white flowers. The bees love it and so do the lorikeets. Had a bit of an off day, bad nights sleep and an upset tummy but I did manage to have a couple of short naps, not what I was intending today, but they helped me get the washing done. Hotter tomorrow so I think an early walk.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Blue Heron must be loner birds. I never see two together.
xx, Carol