Saturday, February 09, 2013

Walking over at Pt Elliot

 We havent walked over here for ages but as it wasnt too hot and I wanted to go over to Goolwa to check out where my class was we stopped and walked. Dozens of swallows were around and these were sitting on the fence.
Then a couple of shots of sky and sea and rocks and vegetation.
I love views like these.
I did a quick fun collage, you have probably guessed I am going through a gardening magazine and having fun.
I wish my shed was like this.
We are going out tonight to my grand daughters 21st, this is Gaby, Masons mother and what a great mother and grand daughter she is. This party she is organising herself, but at her mothers and step fathers place.
It should be fun.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Robin Mac said...

Have a great time at the party Penny, glad you enjoyed your anniversary yesterday - ours today, but only 45 years. Cheers

Suztats said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! Enjoy the party.

A said...

That third shot is stunning.