Monday, February 18, 2013

I am making cuffs again

 It is still horridly hot, I did wash the floors this morning and some vacuuming was done, so I felt a bit virtuous and since then I have been sewing lace onto cuffs.
This one is finished, although the colour is not quite right, and another is under way.
The base for this was an actual cuff from a cotton shirt, then layered up with lace and some buttons were added.
Click or double click to see it more clearly.
We are supposed to have a coolish change tomorrow, I do hope so.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hildred said...

Love your cuffs, Penny, - what a great outlet for your creativity.

Wanda..... said...

No wonder your granddaughters liked them, they are lovely.

Anonymous said...

I love the creamy textures in this and what a great idea to base it on an actual cuff!